Not just for sore little baby bottoms, Little Innoscents Intensive Soothing Cream has mild astringent and antiseptic properties that will get rid of a range of skin problems.
A must-have for every family’s medicine cabinet, it naturally and effectively manages allergies including Eczema, Dermatitis, dry, itchy skin, insect bites and other minor wounds and is a very effective nappy rash cream.
All ingredients in this rich healing cream are 100% natural with a calming blend of Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil, enriched with the healing benefits of Calendula and Rosewood oil, to help stimulate and regenerate damaged skin cells.
✔️ Eczema rash
✔️ Nappy rash / Sweat rash/ Milk rash
✔️ Insect bites
✔️ Small cuts
✔️ Cracked hands/heels
✔️ After shaving lotion
- Perfect for nappy rash and the treatment of redness and itchiness caused by eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Unlike regular barrier creams thick with sticky zinc oxide and nasty petrochemicals that simply sit on the skin, our Intensive Soothing Cream actually penetrates the skin and helps to effectively soothe and heal the inflamed area
- Eco-friendly for cloth nappies washes out easily and won’t damage or stain fabric nappies
- Great for skin that needs deep hydrating, simply leave a tube in your handbag for dry cracked hands.
- Soothing on insect bites
- Designed to be deeply moisturising, with certified organic Shea Butter and Avocado Oil to help provide much needed moisture as well as valuable antioxidants.
- Soothing to use over sunburn as the healing Calendula Extract helps to calm the skin with its powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Great for men to use as an after shaving lotion
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin*, Sorbitan Olivate, Parfum (Natural Fragrance Naticide), Xanthan Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Aniba Rosaeodora Amazonica Wood (Rosewood) Oil
*Denotes Certified Organic
Directions: Apply on the affected area to protect, calm redness and relieve irritation.