Welcome Baby – Organic Premium Gift Box (Pretty Pink) is an ideal gift for beautiful newborn babies. Packed with Australian Certified Organic skincare products, this gift box is also the perfect way for parents to try out some of our high-quality Little Innoscents products while maintaining peace of mind that their child’s delicate skin is absorbing only beneficial and natural ingredients. This gorgeous gift box also includes exclusively handmade crochet doll & the cutest newborn crochet shoes, specially for the little ones. Get this divine product selection all packed up beautifully in an Eco Kraft gift box, complete with the Little Innoscents Guide.
- 1x Spearmint & Sweet Orange Hair & Body Wash 250ml
- 1x Paw Paw Ointment 30ml
- 1x Intensive Soothing Cream 100ml
- 1x Winter Blues Balm 75ml
- 1x Nourishing Oil 125ml
- 1x Exclusive Pink Crochet Doll
- 1x Exclusive Pink Crochet Shoes
- 1x Personalized Card with Baby’s Name
*Please write baby’s name for your personalized card in the Order Notes section during checkout.
Bathing & Cleansing
- Use gentle, chemical free products such as our organic Hair and Body Wash that will not dry out newborn’s delicate skin.
- Keep skin well moisturized, with organic skincare products such as our organic Nourishing Oil or Intensive Soothing Cream as newborn’s skin tend to be dry.
- Apply organic nappy cream such as our Intensive Soothing Cream to prevent & treat redness caused by nappy rash.
- Rub baby’s tummy with our Winter Blues Balm, made with medicinal essential oils of Wintergreen and Eucalyptus to bring warmth to the tummy and expel wind.
- Use our organic Nourishing Oil, made with nutrient rich Sunflower & Jojoba carrier oils and therapeutic essential oils of Spearmint, Lavender, Lemongrass and Sweet Orange to massage your baby. Not only does massage improves your baby’s skin moisture, but it also creates a beautiful bonding experience between parent and baby.
Soothing & Treating
- Apply our healing Paw Paw Ointment on rashes, insect bites or dry, irritated skin when needed.